Détails de l'annonce
Elektrobit (EB) is an industry-leading supplier of automotive software and has had a proven record in embedded and connected software development for nearly three decades. We are a globally-operating company with our headquarters in Germany and branches in Asia, Europe, and North America. Our offices in France (near Paris) is actually looking for a Senior Technician for ECU testing activity.
- You will be responsible for performing short term validation execution (test and automated)
- After having gain experience, you might be technical lead on test bench development and maintenance
- You have a diploma BAC+2 (BTS/DUT) or BAC+3 (licence) in electronic domain
- You have at least 5 years experience
- Testing background (Manual testing & Test Automation)
Good communication skills for customer interface
- Well organized
- Very good knowledge in C development
- You successfully communicate in both French and in business English
- You work autonomously and in a self-reliant way
- Ideally, you have experience in Python scripting and basic knowledge on CAN and Ethernet protocols
We Offer :
- Challenge and innovation
- A committed and dynamic team in an informal working environment
- Possibility to work today on the vehicle of tomorrow
- Further benefits and brand new french offices
- Growing, heterogeneous team: Colleagues of various disciplines
- Transparent leadership style
- Time to learn from each other
Description de la société
Rejoindre ELEKTROBIT, c’est s’assurer de travailler dans une entreprise à l’esprit entrepreneurial qui fait partie d’un Groupe d'envergure internationale qui dynamisera votre carrière grâce aux projets innovants que nous allons vous confier.
Pour accompagner sa forte croissance, ELEKTROBIT France recrute au sein de son équipe, un Ingénieur Développement et Intégration en Systèmes Embarqués.