Sensor Fusion Algorithms Engineer (H/F) Emploi CDI1 year ago - Programmation - Paris - 252 vues
Détails de l'annonce
State Estimation / Sensor Fusion algorithms senior engineer
GoPro is seeking a top tier candidate for a Senior Engineer role in the Image Science Group, located in Paris, France. The position will be involved in the Research & Development of solutions to be embedded in the next GoPro products, adding robust sensor fusion to improve the experience of GoPro users all around the world.
State estimation and sensor fusion are vital parts of a modern camera. As an algorithm building block, their performance defines the quality of crucial features and enables new innovative applications as top-quality video stabilization and context analysis.
What You Will Do
- Research activities
- Propose, prototype and extensively test solutions that meet performance requirements while fitting constraints related to both planning and embedded hardware & software
- Development activities
- Contribute to sensor selection, in particular IMUs
- Specify and develop in-factory validation and calibration steps
- Support the design and the development of performance metrics and tools used for the integration and the tuning of our solutions inside final products
- Comply with our internal development and coding rules
- Interface with hardware and software engineers, integration, computer vision & machine learning teams
Skills We’re Stoked About
- Engineering education (PhD is a plus);
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with state estimation and sensor fusion;
- Experience with consumer-grade IMUs;
- Successful experience in real-time algorithms proposal, prototyping, design, development and testing;
- Technical skills
- C++, C, Python
- Version control tools (Git)
- (Optional) NEON for ARM processors
- Technical English language practice required;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Autonomous and rigorous work management;
- Results and deadline driven;
- Experience with Photo and Video camera related products is a plus;
- Active and passionate GoPro user is a big plus.
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro;
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included);
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus;
- Fully stocked fridges with snacks galore;
- Gym fee compensation;
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.