Détails de l'annonce
Weare looking for our client, an international engineering consultancy andequipment development company in the field of satellite communications a Cryogenic/Thermal Engineer for a permanentcontract with experience in working with radio-frequency applications.
Participation in the design,development and production of cryogenic radio-frequency receiver systemsinvolving:
Preliminary and detailed thermal design,selection of cryocoolers, definition of thermal insulation, computation of thermal loads and temperatureby means of thermal simulations
Preliminary and detailed vacuum design:selection of materials, definition of surface treatment, definition of outgassing methods andprocedures, computation and measurements of outgassing rates, computation ofvacuum conductance and pumping speed, design of vacuum sub-systems.
Preliminary mechanical design and support todetailed design: cryogenic integration, aspects related to thermal and vacuumdesigns.
This work will be done in conjunction with a CAD technician.
Thecandidate does not need experience in CAD software; however it would be anasset Integration and test of cryogenics receivers:
Mechanical, thermal and vacuum integration, definition of test and validationplans and procedures, execution of tests, production of test reports.
Leading the design,development and production of cryogenic test systems involving:
• Preliminary and detailedthermal design (as described above) but also including definition and design ofliquid nitrogen systems (tank definition, valves, gauges, piping and connectorsselections).
• Integration and test ofcryogenic Test Systems.
Supporting the execution ofservices related to cryogenics and vacuum systems. • Supervision of technicians.
• Undertaking feasibilityanalysis of customers’ requirements
• Providing expertise on diagnosis,maintenance and repair. Project management activitiesassociated with the above.
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will haveat least a relevant professional work experience in cryogenics .
• Experience in Project Management
• The candidate shall haveradiofrequency engineering basic skills and/or demonstrate a true capacity to developcompetences in radiofrequency engineering.
Academics: Alleast 5-year degree in engineering or physics with focus on thermodynamics,low temperatures/cryogenics andelectromagnetic radiation .
Newlyqualified PHD welcome.
The position, subject toFrench national employment conditions, will be for a permanent contract after atrial period. The employment package includes supplemental insurance packagecontributed to by the company (health care, retirement and disability), anemployee saving scheme linked to company performances. Salary will be discusseddepending on experience and qualifications.
Relocation allowance will beconsidered if applicable.