Firmware engineer (H/F) Emploi CDI1 year ago - Programmation - Paris - 187 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Senior Engineer – Embedded Software
This position's responsibilities will center around the development of advanced hardware components and development systems for GoPro products. Additionally, this position will support camera hardware implementation engineers to transition new hardware technologies into near-term camera systems.
Within the Camera Technology Team, you will join a team of experts in embedded software development and evolve in an innovative, dynamic, passionate and international environment. You will be involved in the design, development, implementation and optimization of many innovative either disruptive features targeted for future releases of GoPro products.
What You Will Do
- Ensure the proof of feasibility and embeddability for new image processing concepts on next generation camera;
- Ensure the implementation, optimization and validation of new images algorithms with optimal hardware usage;
- Enable new software/hardware functions on advanced hardware platforms for new algorithm development;
- Interface with Image Algorithm team for providing the most efficient algorithm implementation solutions;
- Optimize the implementation and prototype on versatile and heterogeneous platforms;
- Drive the productization of the new concepts from prototyping up to final product integration;
- Build development environment for validation, verification and non-regression of new algorithms;
- You are expected to be a technical animator and a challenger of any existing solution;
Skills We’re Stoked About
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
- 7+ years of significant embedded software development and integration;
- Strong proficiency in C, C++, Python programming language;
- Strong Proficiency in ARM Cpu architecture and knowledge of NEON instruction set;
- Strong proficiency Embedded Linux, Android, RTOS, cross-compiler, analysis tools;
- Deep knowledge on embedded system (hardware and software architecture);
- GIT is your friend, Linux is your preferred development environment;
- Ability to easily communicate, fluent in English and French;
- Solid teamwork and cross group collaboration skills;
- Ability to deal with a fast-moving environment
- You like technology for being useful (including surveillance) and have realistic mindset;
- Nice to have:
- An experience with embedded Image processing;
- An experience in DSP programming;
- An experience of Computer Vision algorithm implementation;
- A good knowledge of Open CV, Open VX
- A good Knowledge Open CL, GPU programming;
- A background in Applied Mathematics.
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro;
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included);
- Competitive salary and bonus;
- Fully stocked fridges with snacks galore;
- Gym fee compensation;
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.