Embedded software engineer Emploi CDI1 year ago - Electronique - Massy - 272 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Embedded Software Engineer for digitally controlled power converters
Your dream is to work in a fast-growing tech startup ? Watt & Well is what you are looking for.
We are experts in power electronics, designing and manufacturing power supplies and motor controllers. We provide equipment for 3 demanding industries : aerospace, e-mobility and oil & gas.
Technical innovation and performance is the foundation of our company. Our products are embedded in cutting-edge applications. We provide two critical rad-tolerant motor controllers for the future Ariane 6 launcher. Our 25kW modular power units are integrated in the latest generation of quick chargers deployed across Europe. Our high temperature motor controllers take places inside the tools of a worldwide player of the O&G services, 10km under the ground, at 175°C ambient temperature.
We are a dynamic multicultural team, composed of 40 employees, based in Massy (Engineering Center, Paris area, France), Pertuis (Production, Aix-en-Provence area, France) and Houston (local sales, USA).
Our engineering team is composed of engineers and PhDs, experts in power electronics, digital control and software, control theory, industrialization and manufacturing. To sustain our growth, we are currently looking for high energy women and men.
We are looking for an embedded software engineer.
The embedded software engineer reports to the chief technology officer, applying his skills and expertise to understand existing embedded software designs and contribute to develop, justify and validate new features of converter’s digital controls.
The main missions :
* Specifications redaction
* Design and implementation of new features on embedded targets, typically TI C2000 DSPs and Microchip SAM MCUs including communication stacks et peripheral drivers.
* Development of features on windows Qt Graphical User Interfaces.
* Work on our Simulink based code generation platform for control algorithms.
* Verification & Validation on prototypes.
* Strong academic background in electrical engineering and/or software (Engineering school )
* You have strong skills in C/C++ design.
* You are familiar with Simulink, ideally with embedded coder.
* You are dynamic and curious.
* You can communicate in English.