Détails de l'annonce
GoPro is seeking a top tier candidate for an engineer role in the Image Science Group, located in Paris, France. The position will be involved in the Research & Development of solutions to be embedded in the next GoPro products, adding innovative computer vision, machine learning and image processing algorithms to improve the experience of GoPro users all around the world.
While keeping the best image quality on the market year after year, our goal for next generation cameras is to make them smarter, capable of analyzing the current scene, its context and the user’s intent to automatically take decisions for a seamless user experience from capture to sharing videos with friends. New ways of capturing the moment appear like 360 cameras. These technologies offer yet unexplored opportunities but offer new challenges in image quality and computer vision that need to be tackled to allow a wider public adoption.
What You Will Do
- Research activities
- Identify areas for intelligent cameras and image quality improvement;
- Analyze state-of-the-art algorithms
- Propose, prototype and extensively test solutions that meet performance requirements while fitting constraints related to both planning and embedded hardware & software
- Development activities
- Design, develop and optimize (memory consumption and processing time) the chosen solutions on the embedded platform
- Design and optimize the whole algorithmic architecture of the product;
- Deliver fully tested solutions (objective and subjective performance evaluations)
- Support the design and the development of performance metrics and tools used for the integration and the tuning of our solutions within the final products
- Comply with our internal development and coding rules
- Team work with other algorithm engineers;
- Interface with hardware and software engineers, integration and image quality tuning teams.
Skills We’re Stoked About
- Engineering education or PhD education;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience inside image quality, computer vision and machine learning;
- Successful experience in real-time algorithms proposal, prototyping, design, development and testing on embedded platforms;
- Technical skills
- C++, C, Python
- Version control tools (Git)
- (Optional) NEON for ARM processors
- Technical English language practice required;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Autonomous and rigorous work management;
- Results and deadline driven;
- Experience with Photo and Video camera related products is a plus;
- Active and passionate GoPro user is a big plus.
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro;
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included);
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus;
- Fully stocked fridges with snacks galore;
- Gym fee compensation;
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.